23 Feb 2012

The Inside - Dani

The Inside this week is featuring Danika, who will be at Blogger Closet Raid next week. We all can't wait!  


Nickname : Dani
Hometown:  Woolgoolga NSW Australia (try saying that three times fast)
Studied:   Studying - Bach of Communication PR degree (online)
Favorite colour: PINK. or green. or pink.
Favorite designer: Chanel, Proenza Schouler and locally KW.
Favorite pieces in wardrobe: Top Shop graphic-fluro-print sale dress that got 3 compliments as I walked along Venice Beach in LA. aaah memories.
Listening to right now: GAGA - in prep for June. 
How would I describe my personal style: mon-fri, black and white - classic and linear (very Chanel) on weekends, bohemian, structured and splashes of colour. with a blazer.
Floral or Stripes: stripes baby!
Fashion piece I cannot live without: Blazer. My new royal blue one is amazeballs.
My style icon: Alexa Chung!!
Blog Link:
Blog
Tumblr 



                          img via Dani Just is 

No comments:

Post a Comment